No matter if you're hanging drywall, fastening handrails or designing a bridge, you'll find a Hilti anchor for it here
Concrete screw anchors
Design and install concrete fastenings more productively
Whether you're designing baseplates or installing temporary anchors for formwork, concrete screw anchors set more efficiently than wedge anchors without compromising quality and safety.
For permanent, temporary or adjustable applications, HUS4 concrete screws offer excellent setting and high structural safety in the toughest site conditions. And by adding a HUS4 MAX capsule to the borehole, you'll unlock the performance benefits of a chemical anchor in the time it takes to drive a screw.
Why choose concrete screw anchors?
Faster, easier installation
No cleaning, no torquing, no hammering, no waiting for curing and no special accessories required. Just drill, drive and load.
Achieve high structural safety in cracked concrete, fresh concrete, hollow-core slabs or masonry, even with tight spacing.
Anticipate future design needs by adding a mortar capsule to increase performance by up to 30% while enabling full removability.
More productive installation
HUS4 screws deliver ultimate performance with faster, easier setting
Whether you're installing permanent or temporary fastenings, HUS4 concrete screws support loads similar to wedge anchors but set up to 2x faster thanks to a smaller drilling diameter with no cleaning or torquing and less blocking.
For the performance of a chemical anchor but without the installation hassles, insert a HUS4 MAX mortar capsule into the hole before driving the HUS4 screw and you're ready to load – no waiting or special accessories required.
- Ideal for overhead work: no more finagling awkward drop-in anchors
- More applications: expanded portfolio features sizes 8mm-16mm and hexagonal, threaded and countersunk heads
- Quick fastening of channels and brackets thanks to a shallow hole that doesn't need cleaning
- No special tools required – just a hammer drill or rotary hammer and an impact wrench
- Ideal for working platforms, tilt-ups, safety railing, perimeter barriers and prefab connections
- DIBt-approved for reusability in fresh concrete, helping save money with a high level of safety
- More reuses than other screw anchors thanks to a new design
- Works for large formworks fastened to fresh concrete and hollow-core slabs
Industrial equipment fastening
- Ultimate-performance fastening reduces the chance of business interruptions due to anchor failure
- No waiting for curing – load immediately for maximum jobsite productivity
- Removable, adjustable and reuseable in the same borehole, allowing for more flexibility with functional changes
- Water-tight with HUS4 Hybrid
More design flexibility
Mechanical or chemical anchor? Enjoy the benefits of both with HUS4 Hybrid
HUS4 Hybrid is a versatile baseplate anchoring system for common primary, secondary or temporary connections. Comprising a HUS4 screw and a HUS4 MAX mortar capsule, it combines the advantages of both mechanical and chemical anchors, giving you peace of mind that you chose the right anchor regardless of conditions. Poor concrete quality? The mortar will help improve structural safety. Non-ideal temperatures? The screw won't be affected. Last-minute changes? Remove, adjust and even reuse the same hole.
Whatever the application, HUS4 Hybrid supports tension loads up to 30% higher than a screw alone.
Baseplates and secondary steel connections
- High structural safety with double holding function in columns, beams, rafters, trusses, lattice girders and its secondary members as well as seismic loads (C1), regardless of jobsite conditions
- Tension performance close to chemical anchors
- Extended portfolio up to 16mm, plus new threaded head configuration
- Adjustable and removable even after curing; approved for reuse of the same fastening point
Handrails and permanent fixings
- Ideal for non-structural but safety-relevant applications such as handrails, roofs and lightweight steel structures
- Smaller edge and spacing requirements than mechanical anchors
- Threaded heads available for standoff design
Design anchor projects faster
Increase productivity and improve value with PROFIS Engineering Suite, our cloud-based anchor design software that enables automatic and advanced calculating, easy specifying and BIM modeling.Try PROFIS Engineering Suite for free
Discover cordless impact wrenches
Powerful but comfortable for all-day use, our family of SIW cordless impact wrenches are optimized for driving HUS screw anchors in concrete for baseplates, formwork props, handrails and temporary fixtures.Shop SIW cordless impact wrenches
Browse technical resources
Source product load tables, download the latest building code information or discuss your next project with the Hilti community.Download technical documents